Clanfolk

Clanfolk

Player-prev.log
My game was freezing periodically. I noticed this log was 750MB and removing it seems to have resolved the issue. Should I clear it regularly?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
The Logs will automatically overwrite themself when you Play. !Close clanfolk and restart it)
You always generate a Player Log. And the Last Player Log becomes the Player prev Log. And the Last Player prev Log gets deleted.

Blorf Implemented the Logs because they contain information helping him in Bug fixing.

So next time you notice such a big Log it would be best to send it to blorf and describe what Problems you Had in Game.

Because the Log got big because of a Bug you Had. Not the Game got Bad because the Log was big.
Last edited by Finjachan; Jul 7 @ 2:08pm
Ingram Jul 7 @ 2:56pm 
Thanks Finjachan
Ingram Jul 7 @ 3:26pm 
I wonder if it's because I'm letting the dead decompose instead of burying them... I currently have 8 hauling tasks for dead that do not exist (I can see the task, but the body is gone).

CheckEntityValidity no root node!
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
GameManager:CheckEntityValidity(UnitTask, UInt64, Entity, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, HashSet`1, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
EntityManager:GetClosestEntity(UnitTask, String, Vector3, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, HashSet`1, Boolean, Boolean, GrowthStage, UnitSize, Entity)
EntityManager:GetClosestEntity(UnitTask, String, Vector3Int, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, HashSet`1, Boolean, Boolean, GrowthStage, UnitSize, Entity)
UnitTaskHaul:UpdateNextHaulTarget()
UnitTask:ShouldDoTask()
UnitTaskManager:UpdateCurrentTask()
UnitTask:HandleTaskChain()
UnitTask:TaskComplete()
UnitTaskHaul:OnPathComplete()
UnitTaskManager:OnPathComplete(UnitTaskType)
<FollowPath>d__112:MoveNext()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
Unit:OnPathFound(UnitTask, List`1, Boolean, UInt64, GameTileBase, Vector3)
<FindPath>d__32:MoveNext()
PathFinder:StartFindPath(PathFindingType, Vector3, Vector3, GameTileBase, Int32, Int32, Single, UInt64, Unit, UnitTask, Vector3)
PathRequestManager:TryNextRequest()
PathFinder:StartFindPath(PathFindingType, Vector3, Vector3, GameTileBase, Int32, Int32, Single, UInt64, Unit, UnitTask, Vector3)
...yeah that might be ^^

But basically i think this Part of the Log is the Work around.
Because its says "hey the Person you want to bury is Not Here anymore. Place do a different Task"

(At least i think so. Don't Take my Work for that)
But it means the Game defnitly has a Problem with the missing of the body
Blorf  [developer] Jul 14 @ 11:11am 
Hi, If you have a save from when this log file was created (or multiple of them) could you please send them to me using the following instructions:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1700870/discussions/3/3413181204147029794/

That is a massive Log and I want to see why it is logging all that data (And prevent it in the future) but also see what is exactly being complained about in the log. It would be very helpful!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50