Dome Keeper
Run modifiers coming back?
Unless I'm just not seeing it, is there still the option to have higher concentrations of iron, longer time in the mine between enemy waves etc.?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
zimny5811 Jun 30 @ 11:05pm 
Are you talking about Beta version? Of course it is possible. Maybe your unlocking progress was reset when you switched to Beta, so you would need to unlock them by playing and winning Relic Hunt.
roykl Jul 1 @ 8:59am 
I can still use my previously unlocked modifiers when starting a relic hunt. I think that guild assignments do not allow for modifiers, which could be the reason you are not seeing them.
Thanks for the responses. Been playing the full release the past few months but just downloaded and started on the public beta of the new content. Playing Relic Hunt, but it reset my progress and now need to unlock the additional dome types and gadgets. I’ll keep going and maybe the modifiers will unlock again
roykl Jul 2 @ 7:45am 
The game should have made a backup of your save upon switching to the beta version.
Try to look for it and import it manually. I think there are some instructions for it on the FAQ or one of the other posts.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50