Asleep
How do I avoid getting attacked by the monsters while picking the lock on the warehouse door?
How do I avoid getting attacked by the monsters while picking the lock on the warehouse door at the school? They bite me before I can open the door? How do I get past this obstacle. Thanks!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
dexdrakon  [developer] Jun 8 @ 1:58pm 
Originally posted by erikparkin2002:
How do I avoid getting attacked by the monsters while picking the lock on the warehouse door at the school? They bite me before I can open the door? How do I get past this obstacle. Thanks!

you can hide in the locker next to the warehouse door, and wait for the creature to pass you and then leave to gain more time to open the door
Thank You!
I am quite frustrated with picking the warehouse door. I understand about hiding in the lockers but I don't understand how to move the mouse to successfully make the white squares appear to pick the lock.. Is there perhaps a way to skip this? I would be grateful for any help. . Thank You!
dexdrakon  [developer] Jun 9 @ 2:23pm 
Originally posted by erikparkin2002:
I am quite frustrated with picking the warehouse door. I understand about hiding in the lockers but I don't understand how to move the mouse to successfully make the white squares appear to pick the lock.. Is there perhaps a way to skip this? I would be grateful for any help. . Thank You!

There is a random specific spot that you can focus to move the hairpin and unlock the 3 lockers more faster. I'm sorry if this is not obvious rn, we will improve lockpick in the future.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50