Trepang2

Trepang2

View Stats:
Any concrete reason why the blood moon level was cancelled?
Honestly I’d love a setting like the one featured there. Hopefully it will return some day.
Originally posted by dredhedlurker:
i asked wilson about it months ago he said it was because they didn't really have alot of ideas for it and they wanted to focus more on main missions instead of side ones
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
What blood moon level? i havent heard of this
Originally posted by Feds are in the bread:
What blood moon level? i havent heard of this
https://www.reddit.com/r/Trepang2/comments/1b1jkwu/cut_side_mission/
read this.
That's neat. I never read about that. If I were to guess, the screenshot makes the map look pretty flat and open, much like the Crash Site level. That particular level takes the longest to load for me. Again, I'm purely speculating off of very little, but perhaps it was deemed too similar to Crash Site, or too hard to optimize.

As an aside, the screenshot makes me think of one of the survival maps in Alan Wake's American Nightmare. Certainly moody. The mention of a "stalker" enemy makes me think a foe would go invisible. Be interesting if this was kind of like the ghost sequence in the junkyard at the start of the movie Thirteen Ghosts and you were tasked with taking down a tangible (not ethereal) foe.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
i asked wilson about it months ago he said it was because they didn't really have alot of ideas for it and they wanted to focus more on main missions instead of side ones
Originally posted by dredhedlurker:
Fair enough honestly. Still hope they do something with it, at least expand upon the cultists.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50