Trepang2

Trepang2

View Stats:
The Pistol should always be available without wasting one slot.
Im using the SMG, not even with the autofire attachment its not worth taking the pistol, as of right now its a bit of a waste i really hope they add it as backup weapon at some point, as well as having more than 1 grenade type, it would be good to have one grenade type and one throwable for stealth weapons like throwing knifes or the tomahawk.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Sharcc Jul 1 @ 7:10pm 
The pistol can actually be quite good for stealth, and the headshot damage is way better than you'd expect - but I do get that lining up headshots in this game with no ads while flying at the speed of light is hard to do
Originally posted by Sharcc:
The pistol can actually be quite good for stealth, and the headshot damage is way better than you'd expect - but I do get that lining up headshots in this game with no ads while flying at the speed of light is hard to do

Im using the DMR for stealth thanks to the zoom, but the biggest thing dislike about the pistol is the missing extended magazine and the very low ammo capacity it would be good if you could somehow unlock magazine pouches which improves the amount of ammo you can carry or something, and maybe a red dot or something for the pistol as well, theres a little easter egg on site 34 above the ceiling below the roof if you fly up there with noclip (Tmod) you will find a pistol rail which would allow more attachments such as the previously mentioned red dot or maybe a short scope.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50