Trepang2

Trepang2

View Stats:
Soren Jun 23, 2023 @ 2:17pm
Infiltrator spawn
I need a bit of help, right now i'm trying to complete the HVT board, i've got everyone taken care of on it except the infiltrator.

I know he have a 25% chance of spawning after a successful extreme difficulty (or higher) mission, but he really doesn't seems to want to spawn. I'm doing Oil rig again and again on extreme to make him spawn as this is the relatively easiest and fatest mission out of all the available ones. (i think it's the 8th time i've done it)

So i just want to know, am i just very unlucky or is there another (hidden) condition / timer before he spawn in the base?

thanks for anybody that would answer, as this is really starting to puzzle me.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Kamachi Jun 23, 2023 @ 3:02pm 
So i did almost every mission on extreme, and he didnt spawn until I came back from the cult mission. Then i walked into hq selected a mission and he wasnt there i changed my mind on the mission i picked so i Chose another (iron dragon) and then as i walked to the helicopter to go start the mission, infiltrator comes out of no where and starts shooting at me.

To answer your question, i think you are either unlucky, or you need to do the cult mission again or the iron dragon.

Hope you kill him soon, sorry i feel you concern
Soren Jun 23, 2023 @ 4:59pm 
Well, i'll just keep on trying, it's just some RNG and i've been unlucky, that's all. Still a bit annoying i need to do so many run just to try and make him spawn
Greb Jun 23, 2023 @ 6:41pm 
Damn I wish I didn't look in this thread because having some dude spawn in the HQ, somewhere you're meant to feel safe, sounds like it'd be a pretty damn big jumpscare.

Cool devs for adding stuff like that though, that's stuff I've wished to see in other games, thinking outside the box with fun stuff like that. Last game I saw that on was Underrail when some scumbag assassin would show up in your player owned house in stealth and (usually) sneak attack you dead before you even noticed him, lol.

I ain't even sad about being spoiled, now I have a reason to venture onto a difficulty above "Hard" :winter2019joyfultearssnowman:
Last edited by Greb; Jun 23, 2023 @ 6:42pm
Covert Cactus Jun 24, 2023 @ 12:28am 
I've been playing on rage mode and he spawned twice for me after returning from a mission and going to the firing range then going to the locker to change clothes. The first time he killed me but I got him the second time. He spawned both times after doing exactly that. I don't know if that's the secret to making him spawn but if you hear foot steps that aren't yours, you'll know that he spawned.
Soren Jun 24, 2023 @ 2:59am 
Originally posted by Greb:
Damn I wish I didn't look in this thread because having some dude spawn in the HQ, somewhere you're meant to feel safe, sounds like it'd be a pretty damn big jumpscare.

Cool devs for adding stuff like that though, that's stuff I've wished to see in other games, thinking outside the box with fun stuff like that. Last game I saw that on was Underrail when some scumbag assassin would show up in your player owned house in stealth and (usually) sneak attack you dead before you even noticed him, lol.

I ain't even sad about being spoiled, now I have a reason to venture onto a difficulty above "Hard" :winter2019joyfultearssnowman:

good then, hope you'll have even in Extreme difficutly as it can be quite challenging if not sometime insane

i'm gonna go back to the try to make him spawn again as he's the only HVT left on my board

Originally posted by Covert Cactus:
I've been playing on rage mode and he spawned twice for me after returning from a mission and going to the firing range then going to the locker to change clothes. The first time he killed me but I got him the second time. He spawned both times after doing exactly that. I don't know if that's the secret to making him spawn but if you hear foot steps that aren't yours, you'll know that he spawned.

Yeah, saw your topic about that, must have been a real surprise in rage mode
Last edited by Soren; Jun 24, 2023 @ 3:01am
Soren Jun 24, 2023 @ 5:12am 
As a quick and small update, he finally spawned, and could, finally, finish the HVT board

He wasn't hard, but he does have some trick up his sleeve
Kamachi Jun 24, 2023 @ 8:26am 
Originally posted by Soren:
As a quick and small update, he finally spawned, and could, finally, finish the HVT board

He wasn't hard, but he does have some trick up his sleeve

Nice good fo ryou
I did the sim horde nuke on extreme and he spawned try that
The locker is where he spawned for me as well.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50