Zombie Soup

Zombie Soup

View Stats:
GsomOVER9000 Oct 3, 2021 @ 10:48pm
am i the only one this doesnt make much sense to
drinking age is 21. ricky is a college student yet hes not of age to drink?

also the english is really awkward in some areas so maybe consider hiring the services of a professional translation firm cuz rn its not really legible-
it's a fun sometimes challenging game though. good work
Last edited by GsomOVER9000; Oct 4, 2021 @ 7:34am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
KFC肯德基  [developer] Jun 20, 2022 @ 3:14am 
Thanks for the input. Should have answered your comment earlier. We are currently working on the translation by hiring professionals. As for the drinking age, points taken. Will see what we can do about this. Cheers.
GsomOVER9000 Jun 20, 2022 @ 8:48pm 
Originally posted by KFC肯德基:
Thanks for the input. Should have answered your comment earlier. We are currently working on the translation by hiring professionals. As for the drinking age, points taken. Will see what we can do about this. Cheers.

of course. no worries about not answering sooner

you have a good game here but the localization needs work because a lot of it is really hard to read. which is understandable im not saying its not but it really made it difficult to get immersed

as for the drinking age bit, its nothing major just more of a setting thing since the guy is named ricky so i figured this is set in the us(or canada) in which case he'd be allowed to drink
CarnageInc. Oct 3, 2022 @ 2:11pm 
Not going to start a new thread, so I'll leave my opinion of the demo I played tonight.

The voice acting is hit and miss, as are the captions in English.
Not sure if there's an option to upgrade the rifle throughout the different stages, but that fish zombie boss is a bullet sponge god. The bullets do barely any damage, and the grenades are pretty useless too.

Did like the background music and ran without issues though.
GsomOVER9000 Oct 3, 2022 @ 4:23pm 
i agree with you fully
KFC肯德基  [developer] Oct 20, 2022 @ 7:03am 
Originally posted by CarnageInc.:
Not going to start a new thread, so I'll leave my opinion of the demo I played tonight.

Not sure if there's an option to upgrade the rifle throughout the different stages, but that fish zombie boss is a bullet sponge god. The bullets do barely any damage, and the grenades are pretty useless too.

You will get to unlock better rifle in later stage by design. As for the fish zombie boss, I believe the culprit is the balancing issue. We've made some new adjustments in the new build. Maybe you can give it a try again.

However, due to the "difficult boss fights" design in mind. I understand it might be a little too difficult for players when you aren't aware that you can grind a little out side of the boss room to look and collect some "special weapons" so that you can have an easier time in the boss room.

The "Special weapons" has limited bullets but it's stackable. Hope this helps.
ಠ_ಠ Jan 11, 2023 @ 1:52pm 
Originally posted by GsomOVER9000:
drinking age is 21. ricky is a college student yet hes not of age to drink?

also the english is really awkward in some areas so maybe consider hiring the services of a professional translation firm cuz rn its not really legible-
it's a fun sometimes challenging game though. good work
Many college kids aren't of age to drink. College starts at 18 (or more specifically, high schoolers usually graduate at age 18 or 19), at least in the US. If you're getting a bachelor's degree then you should be about 22 or 23 when you graduate.

I believe that Ricky specifically states his age is 18 at the start of the game.

Also worth noting, the drinking age is different all over the world.
black409dar May 21, 2023 @ 10:02pm 
nice demo
Srmcpollo Jun 1, 2023 @ 3:27pm 
Originally posted by KFC肯德基:
Originally posted by CarnageInc.:

You will get to unlock better rifle in later stage by design. As for the fish zombie boss, I believe the culprit is the balancing issue. We've made some new adjustments in the new build. Maybe you can give it a try again.

However, due to the "difficult boss fights" design in mind. I understand it might be a little too difficult for players when you aren't aware that you can grind a little out side of the boss room to look and collect some "special weapons" so that you can have an easier time in the boss room.

The "Special weapons" has limited bullets but it's stackable. Hope this helps.

the thing is, the fisher boss it's not dificult it just take a lot of time to kill. Also where i live the drinking age is 18
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50