My Time at Sandrock

My Time at Sandrock

View Stats:
 [developer] May 30 @ 11:53pm
Known Issues & BUG Reports | June, 2024
Dear builders,

We plan to release a bug thread here to allow players to report the issues ecountered during your playthrough. You can leave your message here or report directly via our official support team at qa@pathea.net. It would be great if you can attach your platform information & images/videos (if you have) to help us better understand the problem!

Over the past few days, our team have identified and addressed the following issues (due to character limit, we did not include all the known issues):
  • Saving and loading during the "Install Ladder" stage of the Civil Business quest may cause the quest prompt to fail.
    [We are currently preparing a patch to fix this issue. Don't s/l during "Intall Laddaer"stage]

• During the "Keep up with the Yakmels" quest, talking to Cooper causes the game to freeze.
    [We will address this issue with a patch. ]

• During the "Cornered Beasts" quest, players are unable to leave Logan's house after entering.
    [This issue will be fixed in a patch.]

• Users with AMD graphics cards may experience game crashes. To resolve this issue, update your graphics drivers using the official AMD software and set the game to run in full-screen mode, as some AMD models have trouble with borderless full-screen mode.

• The prompt text is incorrect when the maximum number of pets is dispatched.

• The issue of the player character not being able to hold hands with NPCs while walking.
    [This issue is under investigation.]

• The issue of ambient machine noise in indoor environments like the Commerce Guild/Blue Moon.
XBOX
We received some report of My Time at Sandrock lacks some sound effects on Xbox platform. We are investigating this issue but now we aren't able to reproduce this issue. If you can provide more information, please email us at QA@pathea.net.
Last edited by ; Jun 3 @ 8:37pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 67 comments
Hallo, many thanks for creating such a wonderful game :) I'm not sure if it is a bug, but when I want to change the color of Rambo, he turns into Merle and after changing his color again and again, maybe for 5 times, he doesn't turn to Rambo again :(
when I talk to the ranch dude after fixing his fence, and back away slowly, I cannot move or use my keys. What do I do?
Originally posted by ellab6023:
when I talk to the ranch dude after fixing his fence, and back away slowly, I cannot move or use my keys. What do I do?
Stand there and take it like a man. :steammocking:
Originally posted by Dimensional Traveler:
Sure....* Three hours later (Still in the same spot) Am I a man?
You still squeaked when you asked, so no.

* five hours later... How about now?
I am not getting any loot when killing animals throughout the map.
Hazbin Jun 1 @ 6:44pm 
Originally posted by :
Dear builders,

We plan to release a bug thread here to allow players to report the issues ecountered during your playthrough. You can leave your message here or report directly via our official support team at qa@pathea.net. It would be great if you can attach your platform information & images/videos (if you have) to help us better understand the problem!

Over the past few days, our team have identified and addressed the following issues (due to character limit, we did not include all the known issues):
  • Saving and loading during the "Install Ladder" stage of the Civil Business quest may cause the quest prompt to fail.
    [We are currently preparing a patch to fix this issue. Don't s/l during "Intall Laddaer"stage]

• During the "Keep up with the Yakmels" quest, talking to Cooper causes the game to freeze.
    [We will address this issue with a patch. ]

• During the "Cornered Beasts" quest, players are unable to leave Logan's house after entering.
    [This issue will be fixed in a patch.]

• The prompt text is incorrect when the maximum number of pets is dispatched.

• The issue of the player character not being able to hold hands with NPCs while walking.

• The issue of ambient machine noise in indoor environments like the Commerce Guild/Blue Moon.
XBOX
We received some report of My Time at Sandrock lacks some sound effects on Xbox platform. We are investigating this issue but now we aren't able to reproduce this issue. If you can provide more information, please email us at QA@pathea.net.

Will you be making the latest DLC update, Monster Whisperer, multiplayer at some point? My husband was looking forward to it when we played together, but we didn't realize that it was for single player for now. I also noticed that the Gecko pet didn't show up in multiplayer either. :crying_yeti: Can't wait for more DLC's in the future. I really adore this game. :healthyhearthling:
Jaedyn7 Jun 1 @ 7:42pm 
I play on PC. Since the update, I noticed that sometimes when riding the cable car on a play date I select group photo but no poses are available and I get a message about not having certain camera functions available due to motion?

Also, the issue with dining with Logan has started to happen again, where despite successfully ordering food he likes and getting the positive response from him in the text, the voiced response is the "Hate to be rude...fried bumble ant" line.
Stay there until Cooper stops talking.
森の Jun 2 @ 9:19pm 
Hi! First of all, I really adore this game! I've been playing for a little while now and I'm so glad I bought it! I play on PC. Sorry that I don't have any photos/videos regarding this issue ):

I've experienced only one significant bug so far. It was with the mission "The Inspector," which triggers Mint coming to town. It occurred at night, after City Hall had closed. Because of this, I couldn't take him to City Hall, making me "fail" the first half of the mission and miss the cutscene where I was supposed to see him interacting with Qi and Matilda. This caused me to miss out on a bunch of relationship points and obvs the cutscene (I had to read about it on the fandom wiki bc I was so confused with what was happening). There really should be something in place to prevent these kinds of problems.
Pchop20 Jun 3 @ 8:40am 
I dont know if it is just me or not, but ever since the monster whisperer update, load times have been a lot slower. Specifically entering any house, or interacting with any work table.
A number of bugs - I started a new game after the upgrade on 28 May. The characters in the ship wreck excursion - Zeke, Trudy, Mi-an, are in a loop. Save before you start the adventure, because you'll be locked in, and will need to reload to continue to play the game. What happens is, you get to the ship, Trudy and Mi-an run around like a bunch of nutters, getting in the way. No matter which pickhammer you try on the door, NONE work. The characters in theis sojourn are a year waiting in the desert - and I have returned at least 3 dozen times, to the same useless scenario.

Also, I love my sand wall, BUT the automatic feature has yet to happen - and that is like 9 sand storms later.

There are other small anomalies, BUT until the ship wreck scene can be completed, I am unable to upgrade anything machine wise at all, as it just won't trigger in the commission shop, the things I require to do the upgrades.
Stay there until Cooper stops talking.
ok...15 hours later, how about now???
volleys Jun 3 @ 4:41pm 
My game was working great up until the DLC update. Now it stops running anywhere from 3 to 15 minutes in, not allowing me to even get through a day in game.

I could be playing the game just fine, then take a sharp turn to get over to another machine and the screen freezes. I get it if I am overwhelming it at the house design stuff, but even in the middle of the game its frozen when all I was doing was making sure the machines were running. And I turned off the new DLC to see if it was simple the new DLC that was causing issues, but nope. Did it again when I was building. It mainly only ever happens on the property though, I have noticed.

I've put in over 200 hours with no problems other than a glitch second time playing the game in Elsie's 'come ride Belle with me and proceed to look drunk while running this horse down the canyon' event, but now I can't even play it without it crashing. Sadness.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 67 comments
Per page: 1530 50