Farthest Frontier

Farthest Frontier

Why does upgrading towers delete gaurds equipment
See title. When ever i upgrade a guard tower, it deletes the bows, swords and armour off of my soldiers/guards that are manning it. The bows are easy enough to replace because it's just wood, but early game melee weapons are pretty expensive to be replacing for something this silly. At least if they died in combat someone could just come loot the corpse, but this literally sends their equipment to the shadow realm for some reason.

If i want to avoid this i have to retire the guards, who will store the equipment, then upgrade the tower, then re-man them. Which is tedious, arbitrary micro management.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I want to know why upgrading defence towers should require a barracks. Unnecessary expense if you don't want/plan to have soldiers and other military units.
Zantai  [developer] Jul 5 @ 8:45am 
They are automatically returned to your town's storage. Check your resource before and after the upgrade. The newly assigned guards then go grab them.
grazr Jul 5 @ 9:02pm 
Originally posted by Zantai:
They are automatically returned to your town's storage. Check your resource before and after the upgrade. The newly assigned guards then go grab them.

Actually I think this might be some unfortunate bug due to the order of me doing things because i moved my Vault shortly after starting the upgrade on 3 towers. Because it told me I had no money either. The game just seems to forget what ever is in the building being moved and it lasts for some time; the game didn't re-register the lost items for 3 months, much to the chagrin of my gold buildings.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50