• IP Copied!
  • Teammates killing each other in hell night

KingofPots

I played hn after the maintenance was completed. I then proceed to loot houses until my teammates tracked me down and then killed me with a flamethrower. I know this has been in hn for a while ... but I thought this was a bug and would eventually be fixed ... guess I was wrong

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    That's lame ur supposed to go in a Hell Night as a team, if you don't like ur team(Soloing) don't bother to follow them just go another way.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    If you want to go solo, just make a team in the last few seconds, works about maybe 90% of the time

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    The problem with team killing is that if a player decides to "troll" their team, they can do so easily, especially if the team is unexperienced. Not only would trolling problems occur, but there would also be disputes among teammates picking up loot that they wanted for themselves, or "stealing" other people's kills. If a player decides to overreact to any of these, team killing would just bring more issues amongst the community.

The7thCpt

Extrospected
    Extrospected Extrospected
    That sounds like a glitch. Teams should not be able to kill each other in Hell Night as far as I know (or what would be the point of teams?).
    I'd recommend making a support ticket for the staff.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I just solo it every time. Trick is to create a team (i did it 10 minutes before start), then dont invite anyone. That way you can just kill everyone, but there is also nobody to help you if you get trapped.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I just solo it every time. Trick is to create a team (i did it 10 minutes before start), then dont invite anyone. That way you can just kill everyone, but there is also nobody to help you if you get trapped.
    True, i like solo, so there are no loot hoggers