STEAM GROUP
Group Buys GrBu
STEAM GROUP
Group Buys GrBu
IN-GAME
Founded
October 22, 2012
Detruire Jan 15, 2018 @ 9:57pm
IndieGala Group Buy Subscription (space available)
What is this?
Automatic reservations for my IndieGala bundle group buys, for people who want most IG bundles.

Benefits include:
  • Guaranteed slot/s in all of my IG Group Buys.
  • No need to keep track of bundles or ongoing group buys yourself.
  • Bundles delivered to you sooner.
  • Cheaper than buying each bundle separately (lower fees).

Please note that I also offer a "light" subscription for more selective people. Message me for details.

Which bundles?
All normal IndieGala Steam bundles are included by default - that's the ones with 5+ Steam games, and a launch price of $6 or less.

What does it cost?
Bundles are typically around 2 USD each, though this does vary bundle-to-bundle.

How can I pay?
All subscriptions are prepaid. This is for convenience - yours and mine - and enables me to deliver the bundles quickly and far more efficiently.

Top-ups can be made using the following methods:

🌎 Paypal: (up to) 4.4% + 30 c fee. E.g. a top-up of 20.00 would provide 18.82 credit, while a top-up of 10.00 would provide 9.26 credit. Note: larger top-ups have proportionally lower fees.

🇳🇿 NZ bank: Funds will be converted to USD.

Who's hosting?
Me, Detruire :lunar2019wavingpig: (ST rep[www.steamtrades.com]) I've been hosting (in this group) for over 10 years now.

Questions? Want to join?
Please add me, or ask in the comments.
Last edited by Detruire; Jul 6 @ 7:36pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 66 comments
Antoine Mar 14, 2018 @ 5:11am 
Hi, sadly Grebber will stop hosting IG HH (due to PayPal fee) so i'm interested to take a slot.
Add me thanks

edit: joined the detruire's group buy with a credit (till paypal fee kill us :/ )
thanks
Last edited by Antoine; Mar 15, 2018 @ 8:29am
fjmac65 Mar 14, 2018 @ 1:01pm 
I'm interested to join as my host is from AUS and PP fees for US buyer going to 2.99-4.99 per transaction. If host is in US count me in
Detruire Mar 14, 2018 @ 10:07pm 
Originally posted by fjmac65:
I'm interested to join as my host is from AUS and PP fees for US buyer going to 2.99-4.99 per transaction. If host is in US count me in
I'm in NZ.
〄 CHVRCHΞS ๑ Mar 26, 2018 @ 10:16am 
Hi, I added you too for some discussion!
SuperShad98 Jun 1, 2018 @ 10:55am 
would like to subscribe. i already requested one from the "IG Anime Rhapsody HH" thread. would like to know how can i pre-pay
The Fighter Jul 8, 2018 @ 9:16am 
I want to ask you how are you getting paysafe cards as a form of payment. The last time i checked the paysafe gift cards are locked for accounts that are for the same country as the purchaser.
Detruire Jul 9, 2018 @ 1:44am 
Originally posted by The Fighter:
I want to ask you how are you getting paysafe cards as a form of payment. The last time i checked the paysafe gift cards are locked for accounts that are for the same country as the purchaser.
As far as I am aware, it's up to the merchant whether they accept cards from a different region to the buyer, and I thought that was uncommon.

I haven't actually tested this, though, as no one has been interested in paying that way. :blissful_creep:
Last edited by Detruire; Jul 9, 2018 @ 1:45am
The Fighter Jul 9, 2018 @ 5:06am 
Originally posted by Detruire:
Originally posted by The Fighter:
As far as I am aware, it's up to the merchant whether they accept cards from a different region to the buyer, and I thought that was uncommon.

I haven't actually tested this, though, as no one has been interested in paying that way. :blissful_creep:
I saw and another host of group buys offering that option as i was a bit confused as the last time i tried to gift a paysafe card the other guy couldnt activate it as he was from another country. After a bit of research i found out that they were mentioning on their greek site that the codes bought in my country can be activated only from the same country's account. I am not sure if thats a global restriction but i think thats the case.
Anyway thank you for the help:)
Defkon619 Jul 19, 2018 @ 3:04pm 
Please add me. I would love to be subscribed for every bundle and future ones.
Antoine Jul 21, 2018 @ 11:33pm 
just a small feedback after 5 month of subscription: all is great! detruire is responsive, all is smooth, I'm on prepaid payement (60$ ,just get some small paypal fee, still cheaper than small paiement)
keep up the good work ;)
Daryl Aug 30, 2018 @ 6:04pm 
Hi there dude. I'm interested on Hump Day #60, Indie Revelation and Monday Motivation #55.

Do you have these bundles ready to send? How much should I send with the Amazon option for the 3 bundles?

Awaiting for your response. Thanks!
Last edited by Daryl; Aug 30, 2018 @ 6:06pm
Detruire Aug 31, 2018 @ 12:09am 
Originally posted by Daryl:
Hi there dude. I'm interested on Hump Day #60, Indie Revelation and Monday Motivation #55.

Do you have these bundles ready to send? How much should I send with the Amazon option for the 3 bundles?

Awaiting for your response. Thanks!
I only have a Monday bundle left. Price & payment instructions are in the relevant thread.
ronaldexim Aug 31, 2018 @ 2:36pm 
I'd like subscribe
Minkus Sep 25, 2018 @ 6:00pm 
Hi there, I would like to signup for the Sub. I sent you a friend request as I do have some questions.
DABATELLO Oct 10, 2018 @ 6:02pm 
Hey! I think I may be interested. I added you to discuss a bit!

EDIT: I noticed now that you had these slots open about a month ago, let me know if they are still open. I might just be interested in a few bundles here and there. Your friend's list is full, so if you could add me when you get a chance, that would be great!
Last edited by DABATELLO; Oct 10, 2018 @ 6:05pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 66 comments
Per page: 1530 50